The FRI Associate Membership Program is designed for firms, organizations, and individuals who have a vested interest in the water, electric, and gas utility sectors who are not employed by investor-owned public utility companies.
The FRI Associate Membership Program creates a healthy platform from which to form new business relationships, strengthen existing ones. The associate membership provides the opportunity to network and interact with state commissioners and their staff, as well as, executive leaders and decision makers from the top investor owned water, gas and electric utilities. These industry leaders are leading the utility industry decision-making in areas such as future technology and infrastructure. It's an excellent opportunity to gain insider access to the issues, challenges and promising new developments that will shape the future of this industry.
Associate Membership BENEFITS:
To learn more about how you can become and FRI Associate Member contact Sarah Gott at firstname.lastname@example.org or 573.882.2155.
- Networking & Sponsorships - Excellent opportunities that offer insight, access, and visibility to public utility leaders, energy executives, and state regulators.
- Hot Topic Hotline Participation - A bi-monthly webinar program, open only to Advisory Board Members, their staffs and Associate Members. This program is sponsored by advisory board members and provides an opportunity for regulators, industry and consumer advocates to discuss and debate relevant issues via web conference.
- Deeply discounted Symposium Registration Fee – 50% off of your regular registration fees and early registration. There are a limited number of seats to this event and since 2007 we have had a capacity crowd.
- FRI PoV Article Contribution - The FRI PoV provides an opportunity for FRI Advisory Board Members & Associate Members to contribute an editorial piece that offers commentary on current issues relating to regulatory policy and regulated industries.
- UPDATE! - The FRI UPDATE! is the monthly FRI e-newsletter that is distributed to FRI Advisory Board Members and Associate Members. It streamlines news about recent and upcoming activities. It also includes PoV articles sponsored by FRI Advisory Board Members.
- Directory & Web Site Listing – A link to your organization if appropriate.