Dates for Summer 2014
- Depart: May 17
- Arrive: May 18
- Return: June 16
- All courses and program activities will be conducted in English.
- Study for four weeks in Prague, one of the most popular cities for young people in Eastern Europe.
- Earn six hours of MU summer school credit with one MU professor and one Czech professor.
- Take classes and do coursework with Czech students.
- Czech course emphasizes European and Czech business practices.
- Opportunity for cross-cultural experiences with Czech student cohorts.
- Open to all MU freshmen, sophomores, juniors and seniors, including non-business majors.
(Pre-departure class information is outlined in "Details and information")