Dates for Summer 2014
- Depart: May 21
- Arrive: May 22
- Return: June 18
- Experience Beijing, the city of the 2008 Olympic Games.
- All courses and program activities conducted in English.
- Study and experience five cities in China: Beijing (the capital), Shanghai, Chongqing, Xi'an, and Hong Kong.
- Earn six hours of MU summer school credit
- Courses will discuss China, its economy and international business in general.
- Learn about Asian business culture and practices with a focus on how China’s economy is rapidly changing.
- Visit business firms to better understand how business is conducted in China.
- Opportunity for cross-cultural experiences with Chinese students.
- Open to all MU Freshmen, sophomores, juniors and seniors, including non-business majors
(Pre-departure class information is outlined in "Details and information")