Students in the online BSBA program are Mizzou Tigers and members of the Trulaske College community. As such, program applicants must meet admission requirements to the university as well as requirements for the online BSBA program. Because the online BSBA program is a degree completion (2 year) program, most students will be transferring credits from outside the University of Missouri and must, therefore, meet transfer student requirements.
- Online students will be admitted on the condition they have accumulated approximately 60 credit hours of coursework and have met the university’s general education requirements. Transfer students must meet the following requirements:
- A minimum 2.5 GPA in college-level courses.
- Transfer students with an associate of arts (AA) degree from a regionally accredited Missouri community college are considered to have met the general admission requirements.
- Full-time transfer students from other UM System campuses need a 2.0 GPA to be eligible to transfer to Mizzou.
- In accordance with University of Missouri policy, a minimum of 120 semester credit hours with a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.0 is required to be granted a bachelor of science in business administration.
- A minimum of 30 of the last 36 semester hours must be completed at MU in order to obtain a bachelor’s degree from MU.
- Once accepted into the degree completion program, a grade of 2.5 or above in all required business courses is required.
- Each applicant is required to fulfill the equivalent of the requirements listed under General Education and Core Curriculum.
- The University of Missouri BSBA degree completion program allows students to complete their general education courses at their local college and transfer to MU. The Director of Undergraduate Students – Online Initiatives can provide assistance in selecting the appropriate classes.
Online BSBA Program Admission Requirements
Students admitted into the online BSBA program will be admitted on the condition they have accumulated approximately 54 credit hours of coursework and have met the university’s general education requirements.