We are excited about your arrival and look forward to helping you begin the Crosby MBA Program. Our required orientation sessions are designed to prepare you for the upcoming semester and make you immediately comfortable with your new surroundings. You’ll interact with MBA Program staff and faculty, as well as become acquainted with the academic structure of the program. You can also look forward to breakfast and lunch daily, career planning, team building events, and social activities with current students, the Crosby MBA Ambassador Team, and the MBA Association.
Fall 2017 Orientation
Required International Orientation* - Wednesday, August 2 through Friday, August 4, 2017
- Prior to attending the MBA international orientation, you must check-in with the International Center.
- MBA Orientation is required for all international students.
- MBA Orientation Registration begins at 9:00 a.m. in Cornell Hall, 2nd Floor Lobby
*International Students, please do not attend the international center’s orientation.
Required Orientation for ALL new students - August 7-11, 2017 and August 14 & 15, 2017
- Required for all new students who are starting in Fall 17.
- Registration begins at 8:00 a.m. in Cornell Hall, 2nd Floor Lobby
Monday, August 21: Fall 2017 semester classes begin
Spring 2018 Orientation
Monday, January 8 through Friday, January 12, 2018
- Required for all new students who are starting in Spring 18.