The Crosby MBA program office provides personal advising to all MBA students. A member of our advising team meets with each student upon arrival to our program to review their first semester courses. At this appointment, you will also receive an advising packet which includes the curriculum sequence & concentration information. Advisors are also available regularly to provide assistance with all of your academic endeavors—simply set up an appointment.
- Advising Appointments: Please call 573-882-2750 to schedule an advising appointment.
- Registration: MBA Advisors will register all new students for their courses.
When you schedule your advising appointment, let us know if you have not yet visited campus, had a tour and met with current students. We would be pleased to make those arrangements for you.
Fall 2015 Orientation & Welcome
We are excited about your arrival and look forward to helping you begin the Crosby MBA Program. Our required orientation sessions are designed to prepare you for the upcoming semester and make you immediately comfortable with your new surroundings. You’ll interact with MBA Program staff and faculty, as well as become acquainted with the academic structure of the program. You can also look forward to breakfast and lunch daily, career planning, team building events, and social activities with current students, the Crosby MBA Ambassador Team, and the MBA Association.
Please logon to your VIP Page for additional details.
- Saturday, July 25th - International Students begin to arrive
- Beginning Friday, August 7th - REQUIRED Orientation for ALL new international students
- Week of August 10th - New and current student activities
- Week of August 17th - REQUIRED Orientation for ALL new domestic and international students
- Monday, August 24th - Fall semester classes begin