We’re pleased that you’re interested in our program and are ready to take the next step in your career. We want to help get you there, but first, you’ll need to discover if your experience and aspirations are a good fit for our program.
- Total enrollment for Fall 2014 is 160, a size that allows students to get to know one another well.
- Students from any undergraduate background are welcome. There are no prerequisites.
- Classes are during the day and most students attend full-time, although part-time attendance is acceptable.
- All students enter in the fall and typically graduate in 21 months.
- A cohort class format promotes strong interactions with colleagues.
- Our new curriculum combines a consistent foundation with customized concentration areas.
Entering class of 2014