Below you will find instructions to complete the necessary pre-work for orientation. All pre-work needs to be completed by orientation. If you have any questions please contact Traci Scardina or Kim Hedges. We look forward to seeing you at orientation.
Business Career Services Pre-Work:
CareerLeader Report (Once you have paid your deposit, you will get access via email.)
- Log on to CareerLeader
- Click the "Sign In" button in the upper right-hand corner of the screen
- Under the NEW USERS section, enter your email address and the registration key for our site license is: umissouri-demand
- You will then complete a brief registration before proceeding to the testing area
- Print the narrative report and bring with you to orientation; we will reference the information in our morning session.
- Resume Template
- Company List
- Research and identify 5-10 companies of interest that you plan to apply to.
- Create/update your LinkedIn profile to include your MBA degree, and edit your summary to reflect your future career goals.
- Connect with MBA Program Staff.
- Interview Stream
Student Services Pre-Work:
- Strengths Quest Assessment (You will get your access code via email.)
- Activate your StrengthsQuest Access Code.
- Go to https://www.strengthsquest.com/registration/default.aspx or http://www.StrengthsQuest.com and click on “Access Code” in the upper right-hand corner
- Type in your unique Access Code: CODE
- Type in the Verification Code you see on the screen
- Create your account. Continue with registration and complete questions.
- Record your e-mail and password for your records
- Be sure to choose the “Take the Clifton StrengthsFinder” option when prompted after entering your email and password information
- It will take you about 30 minutes to complete
- You only have 20 seconds to answer each question
- Be sure to find a time and place to take this when you won’t be interrupted as you cannot restart or pause the assessment
- Choose the “Strengths” tab at the top of the page
- Select the Signature Theme Report under “Reports
- Take StrengthsQuest.
- Print your top 5 talent themes and bring them to orientation.