Combine the study of business with another field of interest to you. This creates a unique career path, and the MU Crosby MBA program’s flexibility facilitates this.
Dual Degree Programs
Complete two degrees simultaneously in less time than if you work on them separately. You must apply to and meet the admission requirements of both programs.
MBA and Law – Integrate understanding of the business operation with ability to apply laws governing public or corporate organizations.
- Earn both your MBA and JD in 4 years.
- MU Law School - Call (573) 882-6042 (or 1-888-MULAW4U).
MBA and Health Services – Pursue a business career in the health care industry and benefit from the applicable course work in both of these fields.
- A required internship provides students with practical experience and networking opportunities at medical facilities across the nation.
- Earn both your MBA and MHA in 3 years.
- Health Services Management - Call (573) 882-6178.
MBA and Industrial Engineering – Apply your engineer's analytical ability with the manager's integrative perspective to successfully face the complex problems of today’s organizations. Dual MBA/IE degree programs are highly marketable in a global technology-based economy.
- Undergraduate students at MU may enroll in a 5-year BSIE/MBA program.
- Students who already hold an undergraduate degree in industrial engineering may enroll in a 3-year MSIE/MBA program. Students with other engineering degrees may be eligible as well.
- Industrial Engineering - Call (573) 882-2691.